Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday : special holiday mani (CYNA Christmas Trees)

Hey everyone! How's everything going?  Even though we are on hiatus, this week the Twinsie ladies are back with a special holiday manicure. 

I love holiday manicures but I haven't got a chance to do any this year.  I decided on Christmas trees since that's one of the prompts I missed for the Challenge Your Nail Art 12 days of Christmas challenge I normally participate in.

I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Pucker Up. Once that was dry I used acrylic paint for my trees and lights on  the trees. I topped it off with a matte top coat. 
Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see what they chose for their holiday manicure.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi